• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What do you do for a living?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I didn't think they had traveling salesmen anymore. what do you sell?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I work as a writer and editor as my 'real job' and mother, mechanic, dishwasher, chef and maid in my spare time lol
Hey, welcome to the site!

chippewa

I am a Field Rep for a wheelchair van company. Although we don't convert the Sienna we have Honda, Chrysler, and VW. And Ford fullsize vans. My territory is Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Kansas.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I am Product Planning Manager for rschooltoday.com and work as a Virtual Assistant or Freelancer in my spare time. I work online for the past 3 years after leaving my work in automotive industry for 7 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I am Product Planning Manager for rschooltoday.com and work as a Virtual Assistant or Freelancer in my spare time. I work online for the past 3 years after leaving my work in automotive industry for 7 years.

cowgirlrideon

TTC Chicks
All depends on the day. I hold a job by the lake workin this icecream parlor/gift shop. Then I work with a veterinary friend(my major in college). And I also pull some late night shifts with dad if he needs an extra hand.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
All depends on the day. I hold a job by the lake workin this icecream parlor/gift shop. Then I work with a veterinary friend(my major in college). And I also pull some late night shifts with dad if he needs an extra hand.
What part of Idaho? I've spent a fair amount of time up there.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
upper panhandle. Somewhere between Sandpoint, Priest Lake area. Closer to the lake but yeah... to far from any town to fit a category.
Small world, I lived in Spokane for 7 years and my grandparents "retirement" was to build an RV park near the city of Hope (They called it the Beyond Hope Resort) which is about 10 to 12 miles away from Sandpoint to the east. We spent a lot of time there when I was a kid growing up, just was thinking that we spent at least two or three weeks out on Lake Pend Oreille each year.

- - - Updated - - -

I operate, maintain, and restore oil burning steam locomotives.
Ok. That might win the prize for the coolest job of the month.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Dont know how I missed this thread for so long, Im a twice retired U.S. Navy Warrant officer, retired from active duty after 22 yrs in 2004, and retired from reserve involuntary active duty 2008 capping my total military time at 25 yrs.
I now work for a Major U.S. Medical equipment mfgr as a Project Planning coordinator designing and installing computer controlled lazor surgical theaters and Planning Manager for maintenance on hospital owned systems and equipment.
My night/weekend job is working for my wife and my "Investment company", my wife concentrates her time investing in resale and rental properties and I buy, sell, and trade cars, trucks, construction equip., machinery, anything tha will turn a profit. We also do minor restoration work on antique vehicles and boats, again anything that turns a profit.

Ollis

I have a degree in Mechanical Design and I work for the local Power Company in Arizona. I have done this line of work since 2008.

Related Content You Might Like: