• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What do you do for a living?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
One of my kids has a bit of a speech disfluency. Most of the time people don't notice, but when he gets sick, it comes back with a vengance.
Update on this. My son has been stuttering bad for 10 years. In 2 hours he stopped after being treated with inhalation Chromalin. NO JOKE.

wolfgangg

My choice is an online job

There are several reasons for that: it's an officially licensed robot with a great mobile app, and it's important to me because I'm always on the go and playing with a huge variety of games.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey everyone,

We have a wide variety of differnt types of folks on this board. I think it might be nice for everyone to let everyone know what they do for a living.

Me: I work for a software company doing marketing and communications. I run this board on the side.

Who's next?
Can't believe i started this thread in 2006. Wow.

OverlandEcuador

I am a reserve analyst retiring next month. For those who are not familiar with this, simply stated, we prepare a reserve study which can be defined as the art and science of preparing for the future replacement of community property or capital assets. However, a more in-depth description would be that a reserve study is a long-range financial planning tool that characterizes the current status of the organization's capital reserve fund and recommends a stable funding strategy to fund future major capital expenditures.

Attachments

Related Content You Might Like: