• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Members ~ Welcome to Toyota Truck Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx7mge

from the la area i made a toyota L.A. meet but it didn't go so hot. I plan to reopen it later this year.

rx7mge

I just got a 1980 toyota truck. im fixing it up should be ready soon im having trouble finding a air injection tube for it.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I just got a 1980 toyota truck. im fixing it up should be ready soon im having trouble finding a air injection tube for it.
Welcome to the site, please feel free to make a new introduction thread in the members intro area.

Toyota4Ever

Hello everyone :) yes, it's toyota4ever!! Im New here and just want to say "wassup?! -Found this site by typing in 'toyota forum' on Google" , so ya first car was a '89 Toyota Camry! It's lasted beautifully but now gone in good memory lane. . So anybody got suggestion for which my next Toyota ride? Preferably a new truck? N why? Please n thankyou :)

biglakebubba

This is a brand new site, so I want to welcome the two members who joined up today. Welcome to the site. Post questions, comments or anything that you want about your Toyota Trucks on here.

Thanks for signing up!
appreciate the welcome-will be here often. biglakebubba

stupidglide

Ok, my wife and I own a 1984 4Runner, and a 1994 SR5 4WD pickup with a V6.
We love our trucks, and do all our own work.
We don't do a lot of off roading, but since we live out in the country in Wa state, and it takes forever for the state to plow out here, we have our trucks.
I am hoping to get info from other folks on parts, mods, maintenance and such.
For example: Is it reasonably possible to retrofit a 22RE engine into my 94, as the V6 is a TOTAL gas hog (14 to 17 MPG at best, downhill with a 50MPH tailwind!)
So, Howdy, and hoping to learn more about our trucks!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, my wife and I own a 1984 4Runner, and a 1994 SR5 4WD pickup with a V6.
We love our trucks, and do all our own work.
We don't do a lot of off roading, but since we live out in the country in Wa state, and it takes forever for the state to plow out here, we have our trucks.
I am hoping to get info from other folks on parts, mods, maintenance and such.
For example: Is it reasonably possible to retrofit a 22RE engine into my 94, as the V6 is a TOTAL gas hog (14 to 17 MPG at best, downhill with a 50MPH tailwind!)
So, Howdy, and hoping to learn more about our trucks!
What part of Wa state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: