• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Members ~ Welcome to Toyota Truck Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoastieN70

Howdy y'all. New guy here from Savannah, GA
Got my first Tacoma a couple weeks ago and have been internet browsing about them since. Glad I found this place, it looks rite friendly. :)

Brad

100 Posts
Got my first Tacoma a couple weeks ago and have been internet browsing about them since. Glad I found this place, it looks rite friendly. :)
Welcome Coastie. It's great to see more members on the forum!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, make certain to make your own introduction post so we can get to know you even better.

SPT100

Hi,
I just joined the site a few weeks ago and am looking forward to leaning and sharing info with other T100 owners. My truck has a lot of deferred maintenance, and I am in the process of taking care of things that should have been done long ago. I have a 1996 4 x 2 Xtra cab 3.4 liter 5-speed SR5 package. 263, 000+ miles and counting! Bought it in 1999 with 80K on it. I can't believe how well this truck has held up. Not a month goes by without someone asking me if I want to sell it. Prior to the T100, I drove a Toyota 4 x 4 pick-up for years. Great vehicles!

Perackfez

Hi,
I just joined the site a few weeks ago and am looking forward to leaning and sharing info with other T100 owners. My truck has a lot of deferred maintenance, and I am in the process of taking care of things that should have been done long ago. I have a 1996 4 x 2 Xtra cab 3.4 liter 5-speed SR5 package. 263, 000+ miles and counting! Bought it in 1999 with 80K on it. I can't believe how well this truck has held up. Not a month goes by without someone asking me if I want to sell it. Prior to the T100, I drove a Toyota 4 x 4 pick-up for years. Great vehicles!
The Toyota trucks are all high-quality for sure. 15 years old and 263k miles; that's crazy. Keep going with the truck, and upload pictures to the gallery if you haven't already!

6speedsd

New member from NW Mississippi. Recently started driving my late grandfathers old 92 pickup (base model, 2wd, 22re/5spd). Never been much of a Toyota guy... I know I know, shame on the new guy!! This truck sat for the past 5yrs, but a full tune up and some fresh gas and she's running like a champ. I've put nearly 3000 miles on it since getting it back on the road. I'm a diesel guy, and love my dually, but $60/wk in gas is a lot nicer than $200/wk in diesel!

Look forward to tagging along here a while and learning more about these little trucks.

SPY

Hello all! New Guy here, Looking for information and upgrades/ideas for my new Black Baja.

Jayc

First post, joined because I am having an issue with my Toyota and it seems that dealers, parts sellers and Internet searches are not providing me a simple answer.

old truck

Hi there. I'm an old guy with an old truck that is new to me. It's an '86 22R 4X4 that was a gift to me. It hadn't run for some time and I have sorted out some issues it had, but after what I thought were a couple significant shakedown cruises, more issues have arisen. So, I'm hoping to find some help from experienced owners.

Well, I'm a Seattle Mariners fan and I'm missing the game. I will come back later to see if I can get some help. The truck stopped moving when in 4WD. Will not move at all in 4WD and is hard to get back into 2WD, where it works okay. Where's the best place to start a thread about my issue?

Thanks,
old truck

Mikestacoma03

Hi there. I'm an old guy with an old truck that is new to me. It's an '86 22R 4X4 that was a gift to me. It hadn't run for some time and I have sorted out some issues it had, but after what I thought were a couple significant shakedown cruises, more issues have arisen. So, I'm hoping to find some help from experienced owners.

Well, I'm a Seattle Mariners fan and I'm missing the game. I will come back later to see if I can get some help. The truck stopped moving when in 4WD. Will not move at all in 4WD and is hard to get back into 2WD, where it works okay. Where's the best place to start a thread about my issue?

Thanks,
old truck
Not sure anyone on here is paying attention, Im having a hell of a time figuring this site out for some reason

Fixing Tacoma

Hi everybody this looks like a great site with great people thanks for having me. I live in Utah and have been wrenching most my life I am 55 years young.

old truck

Not sure anyone on here is paying attention, Im having a hell of a time figuring this site out for some reason
You seem to be right. Hard to get a rise out of anyone here. I'm trying to take my front diff out and need to know what that requires. My last post in "Powertain Tech" hasn't been touched. I thought this would be a good site to find help, but I guess everyone is off fishing.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We don't follow these threads as much as threads that are started by themselves.

85Toyota

Hey everybody. I'm Bill, 51 years old and i never quite grew up. I have a '85 22r 5speed that i'm in the process of customizing.
*4runner front clip/4x4 bed
*Lowered 3" in back & 4" front sitting on white powder coated 18's
*All original interior except for the steering wheel and am/fm CD
*Lojack satellite tracking
This girl was in very bad shape when i got her and it's taken so much, mechanically and cosmetic, to bring it back to life.

My '85 next to the wife's '14 Scion xD. Same day i had Lojack tracking installed in both.

Sent from:
None of your truckin' business!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: