• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Members ~ Welcome to Toyota Truck Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

02 Taco

Hi everyone. Nice Site. I'm driving a 02 Tacoma stepside Standard Cab w/a cap. I've been thinking of raising it a little and am cruising the net looking for some info on the best way to do it. I'll post some pics soon. Nice meeting you all.

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Welcome to the site! Looking forward to some pics. How much are you planning on lifting your truck? Are you thinking an all out suspension lift or maybe just a leveling kit?

Truckin

Hi everyone. Nice Site. I'm driving a 02 Tacoma stepside Standard Cab w/a cap. I've been thinking of raising it a little and am cruising the net looking for some info on the best way to do it. I'll post some pics soon. Nice meeting you all.
Welcome to the site, start your own welcome thread and post some photos.

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Hi! My name is Sarah and I love trucks! I am at every car/truck show in my region and I am eager to start showing off the pictures and things I've learned about Trucks. Don't let my being a girl put you off... girls know how to work under the hood too. :p

jackson1

Hello everyone!!! I have just joined this forum community and I glad to be a part of it.

Last edited:

elden

Hi,I must admit that today is my first time I visit here.However,I have found so many interesting in your forum,specially how you determine the topic.I really like it.Keep up the good work. Totally a unique one to know.

Toyota Man

New to this club and wanted tell you all I just bought my first Toyota truck last week and have to say I'm loving it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE TO COME

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
let's go folks, more introductions. make your own intro post as well.

SurferBoy

I'm new here, just got a cherry red '07 Tacoma a few months ago. Glad to find this site. Been cruising through some of the posts on manuals and such for the Tacomas. I didn't realize that they were nicknamed Tacos. That is really funny to me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: