• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Favorite outdoor & sports thing to do

GearHead

100 Posts
Makes sense now. An outing with your daughter is always worth taking a day off for, too bad about the prop situation. Sounds like fun regardless of what happens though.

danstpierre

100 Posts
I love the outdoors. And pick-ups are the perfect vehicle for that. However, I don't have the time right now to do it. Grrr.. schedules always wreck my camping dreams.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
When my daughter was young we used to do a lot of cycling, especially when we were stationed in Europe, Im to lazy to bike now days.

James

100 Posts
I really feel good after riding my bike. There is a 40 mile trail near my house. I like to ride it on the weekend. The perfect part is that there is a Chinese restaurants a local pizza joint at the end, which makes for the perfect break.

James

100 Posts
I was out sled ridding today. It was a lot of fun. Anyone else out sled ridding this past weekend?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I hardly get outside anymore ... But we've all got bikes and I might start taking the kids out on bike rides in the am after the weather gets warmer and before it gets too hot.

SharkRider

100 Posts
Do you home school your kids?

I agree, it is important to exercise and get the kids to enjoy exercising.

gatorJ

I love going to the beach and swimming. I love snorkeling as well. The beaches where I live are excellent.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
No, ship my kids off to school, it's a private school so there is some more flexibility. My next project is to get all of our bikes (including my old relic) all tuned up so we can go out in maybe a month or so.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
I love packing a picnic and going with my family to the River and spending the day out there. Often we play volleyball while we are there and go for a swim.

Related Content You Might Like: