• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How many MILES on YOUR TOYOTA Truck?

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
105,000 and change on my 03 Tundra 4.7L Still looks brand new under the hood (where the hood would go:) How many trouble free miles should I expect?

poonamt93

I have a 2001 Tacoma and just turned 158,200 and it is steel strong but I do my maintenance regularly, Never been in shop.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Sounds like a spam - bot to me! Squash them already and get back to the topic.

I actually need more people to respond to this so I can win a bet about how many miles people get on their Toyota trucks, vs. american made trucks.

My 99'Tacoma PreRunner TRD V-6 has198,000 miles...My 2003 Tundra 4X4 Ext Cab Limited W/ Rare Stepside Box has 60,000 miles Both run like a watch.

SurferBoy

I know my dad's old toyota pick up had a lot of miles on it when mom killed it. He was a salesman so he drove all over. I want to say it was well over the 100k mark. Mine is an '07 and it has 43,560 on it. That will change this weekend, heading to TN to see family

MD_Weems

100 Posts
When I traded in my 93 T100, it had over 190K miles, I think it was around 191,500. I drove the living daylights out of that thing. It probably would have gone much much further.

Related Content You Might Like: