• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How many MILES on YOUR TOYOTA Truck?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I know that a lot of you on this board have driven a LOT of miles in your Toyota Truck (or trucks). Go ahead and do a little bragging here.

G

My Toyotas:

1982 Toyota Celica - 275,000 miles - well maintained and runs good
2002 Toyota Tacoma - 81,500 miles - sweet!

drod35

MILES on my Tacoma

I traded in my Nissan Xterra, which had 95000 miles on it and got a 2006 extended cab Toyota Tacoma. It sure is a nice vehicle and I only have 2000miles on it.

Basically it is a baby still

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
05 tacoma trd sport 79,000 and some change, had a 91 toyota pickup that had 258,000 on it when i sold it

pwd

I've got 234,00 Km (146,200 miles) on my pickup and 309,00 Km (193,125 miles) on my 4Runner

Details are in my sig. I've decided to use my 4Runner in the winter instead of the pickup. When I get a job, I'm going to spend some money and fix some rust on my pickup (which is currently not visible from the outside). I just spent thousands (yes thousands) saving my 4Runner and practically restoring it, but they are very reliable trucks. It probably would have ended up the in scrap yard. The only reason I have to spend money on them is because of the things the previous owners didn't do, and the fact that winters up here beat the crap out of any vehicle (mostly thanks to road salt).

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Keep the stories coming in! How many miles on YOUR toyota truck?

We should break this down by -

- Total Miles
- Total Miles by Year
- Total miles by model
- Total miles by model / year

WorkingTruck

I have 190,000 on my 2005 Toyota Tacoma. I do a lot of driving from the farm to the city and my sons were using my truck until they got their own trucks. Talk about racking up the miles. At least they learned to put gas in it. HAHA!

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: