• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How many MILES on YOUR TOYOTA Truck?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
This is amazing, it's cool to see how many great toyotas have a ton of miles on them. If you just do the regular maintenance and don't abuse it, you can get a lot of miles on these things.

HankMoody

I feel like a bit of a newbie compared to some of you guys. I have 47,000 miles on my truck but I have to say I'm impressed with how well it's holding up, I had a Nissan Nevara before my Toyota truck and I was always having work done on it. Not the case with this one.

boxerboy2143

I have a 1997 Toyota T100 Black and gray 3.4 liter V6 with 227,000 on it and still runs like the day she drove off the lot! gotta get another 4 years out of her for college so im going to be doing alot of upgrades! TRUCK YEAH!!!!

gladden

Tundra. White and a bit old. But works perfectly fine. It can thread any dessert, swamp, off-road or no road at all! Bad-ass at its finest.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
sub 50k miles is nothing to be embarrased about, you're just breaking her in! :)

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
My 99 Tacoma has 137K on her as of this morning, not much for an 11 yr old vehicle but she gets a lot of rest since she's got other driveway mates to take the miles.
My 91 Deluxe Pick-up has somewhere around 600K, she's been all over the U.S. and Europe, but she's also far from stock now, probably the only parts left from the factory are the cab, and a few odd parts under the hood. Her frame is a custom tube number and the drivetrain is from a couple different mfgr's.

taogden

2002 Tacoma TRD 218483, 2010 Tundra 54683, 2006 Tacoma TRD 78483. These are all I still own, my dad has my 88 it had 268500 on it when I gave it to him in 93, he is still using it, it is the farm fuel and maintenance truck. The 93 was traded in in 2002 with 283000 on it, it was still getting 27 MPG when I traded it.

02supertaco

I have 146,308. I have high hopes though, I sold a 71' vw bus a while back and the guy that bought it had an identical supercharged 02 tacoma. he had 302,000 and still running strong.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I have 146,308. I have high hopes though, I sold a 71' vw bus a while back and the guy that bought it had an identical supercharged 02 tacoma. he had 302,000 and still running strong.
Just keep up on the maintenance and you'll be there. You're just getting fully broken in at sub-150k miles.

Related Content You Might Like: