• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Coffee, Tea, Or Soda? What Drink Gets You Going?

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
community dark roast (local cajun coffee) with caramel macchiato creamer, and sugar, first thing in the morning, and after supper. Ice tea every now and then, but mostly water during the day.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I drink a lot of water during the day.
Normally I carry my hydra pack and fill it up at bottled water coolers at most of my accounts.
I just wish bottled water wasnt the most expensive drink at most stores.
Heck Ive paid more for bottled water a few times than a good 15yr single malt scotch.
Quiktrip has 12oz bottles of water for sale for $0.99 each, or you can buy the 24-pack of the same 12oz water bottles for $3.99. That's 6x cheaper.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I don't buy water. Taps are full of water. Water sold for retail is not regulated so who knows where they source the water. We haul lots of bottled water, much of it with labels depicting pristine spring water lol NOT!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Now that it's warming up we get the Tea maker fired up. Nothing like a glass of cold iced tea on a hot summer day.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Friday finally!!! Starting out with a few cups coffee and off we go.

Kayin

CCCCCccccccooooooofffffffeeeeeeeeee!!! for sure! my only addiction really...well, coffee and the internet.. :p

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
McDonald's coffee is getting better. Plus if you use their mobile app they've got coupons and a punch card tracker for McCafe drinks to get a freebie.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Cold pressed,,,just put coffee grounds into a French press with cold water,,let it sit at room temperature for 12 to 24 hours and drink it...You don't really need a French press,, a mason jar will do and then just strain coffee through. The coffee is less acidic than hot brewed and keeps for a week in the fridge without going skanky like hot coffee does after 8 hours. Its excellent for those funky coffees where you add some whip cream and syrup/flavouring. The only drawback is not as much caffeine so you can always pour another...I use 1/2 fine grind to 4 cups water,,your taste may vary
I've bought a couple of cold pressed coffee drinks recently, one was good and the other tasted like cough syrup.

carton33

I drink a lot of coffee, which is bad. I've stopped drinking soda though, because I want to lose some weight (a lot of weight, actually) and I'm trying really hard to just drink water. That's the most important thing! Coca Cola and pretty much every soda is really bad for your health on the long run... you may not feel it now, but some day who knows :\

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I drink a lot of coffee, which is bad. I've stopped drinking soda though, because I want to lose some weight (a lot of weight, actually) and I'm trying really hard to just drink water. That's the most important thing! Coca Cola and pretty much every soda is really bad for your health on the long run... you may not feel it now, but some day who knows :\
I've been losing weight since I've started doing the Paleo diet, drinking bulletproof coffee and doing cryotherapy. Ended up having two herniated discs in my back, really super painful, I guess I sit too much of the time. Trying to be healthier.

carton33

I've been losing weight since I've started doing the Paleo diet, drinking bulletproof coffee and doing cryotherapy. Ended up having two herniated discs in my back, really super painful, I guess I sit too much of the time. Trying to be healthier.
Congrats on trying to lose weight! I've lost about 55 lbs in 1.5 years, but I still want 20-25 lbs gone... Hopefully I'll be able to do that during summer. :D

Related Content You Might Like: