• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Camping Who's been camping lately?

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Camping season is over up here. I'm not one to get out in the snow to go camping, that's for sure. It's called Skiing at that point and you need a ski lodge with a nice roaring fire.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've been paying the game "the Hunter" on the pc and it's based on Washington State Islands. Making me want to do a camping trip up there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Samtucky

100 Posts
I want to go camping in Colorado. Do some fishing?

I would love to eat some fresh fish right about now.

James

100 Posts
It is snowing in Pennsylvania. So no ice camping for me. Maybe I will go ice fishing.

BR789

It has been a while since we have been camping. It is a great thing to do with the family, but when they are grown and gone it is hard to get everyone together!

What are some favorite places you all have been camping? Have any of you camped at Yellowstone Park?

James

100 Posts
I love the state parks in Pennsylvania. Keystone State Park is one of my favorites. I also love camping at the beach in Florida.

Buster

We have camped in the past with the kiddies but kind of gotten out of it. We sold our camping gear some time ago. I wished now that I had not gotten rid of it. Now, the kids are thinking in terms of camping and I have no gear. May have to start looking for some at garage sales when the weather gets warmer and plan a trip.

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
I will have to dig some pictures out of storage when I can. They are from the years past. We have gone camping at different locations over the years. Camping is a great way for the family to bond and spend time in the outdoors.

How have most of you camped? In tents? In campers? With or without electricity?

SUVFan

Have to say that I am a camping dude! Not too good with a camera, but I have been to a variety of places to camp. I love to go to the lake and camp. Always take my fishing gear with me as well. It is nice to get away from the busy ness of life and all.

James

100 Posts
What do you think of people who go camping, but are nearer others than when they are at home? That is my parents. They live in the woods, but go camping to be right next to another camper. Strange in my opinion.

BR789

Camping is one of those things - some people really enjoy it and some do not. I went in my younger years with family, but more and more don't think I can do any hard core camp outs anymore. I like my bed at home way too much.

Huck Norris

No camping close to the east coast right now. In the past we loved to go camping with the kids.

We have been to Ocean View Campground, Baker's Campground, and Timberland in years past.

James

100 Posts
Have you ever been to Shenandoah River Park? It is in Bentonville, VA and is a lot of fun. I really love taking a raft down the river.

James

100 Posts

If anyone is passing through Pennsylvania, I recommend Keystone State Park. I will even bring over the beer if you are in the area.

SharkRider

100 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation James. I would like to do some camping in the Appalachian Mountains this summer.

Related Content You Might Like: