• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

The MOST EPIC 1977 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser EVER!!!!

eurokayf

Hi everyone....Thanks for all the good and bad comments... im the current owner of this truck.. ... lots of hours has been spent on it to make it at that stage.. i personally haven't done the work myself , im a classic car collector and i bought this truck from my neighbor ... i bought it mostly because i collect land cruisers and because its the only one ive ever seen that has this kinda idea built around it.. the only reason im selling it is because i have no room for it..in Los Angeles , real estate is expensive ...... the owner and builder of this truck did the work right and used quality parts.. now everything thats been added on can easily be taken off,, like that roof rack can be taken off in 5 minutes or less and the rest of the parts added can easily be taken off if you ever choose to drive the cruiser as a regular vehicle.. .. ive driven the car twice with the pontoons off and only the rack on .. it gets everyones attention , thumbs up and other positive comments at every stop.. it looks like a Monster on wheels ... someone mentioned its worth $8.000 ... well what are we comparing it to ?? ....i think to the right person it might be worth 40k.. but for someone that gave up on life and has been driving a tercel for 12 yrs it might not be worth 4k.. the point is ,the builder has spent time and money on this cruiser , and it would be nice to see credits, because in reality how many others ones are out there with this same setup?? probably none.... ive priced the vehicle at what we think is fair.. thats why i said open to offers.. i haven't done serious advertisements besides a regular CL post.. im looking for the right person to buy this truck.. if not, it can stay here for years until someone that knows "cars" can come down and appreciate this truck.. and if no one buys it .. i will be happy to donate the truck to Toyota museum.. the idea that took place to step up and built a project like this, costs a'lot more than 20k... :))

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
If the engine doesn't run well, you are in trouble. Of course it is better than drowning if there is a flood.

eurokayf

eurokayf, can you tell us what type of parts they are? What company did the propeller come from?
Most of the parts added on are not sold in stores,, they were mostly custom made.. i will try and take close up pictures and get more details about the items added , this way you'll have a better and more clear idea.. btw the engine is in great shape.. carburetor will be rebuilt next week to make it run perfect.. for the most part the inline 6 toyota engine is bulletproof and takes alot of abuse before it can break down.. and it does not take a'lot to keep them running great.. surprisingly far more reliable than most newer model cars...

James

100 Posts
eurokayf, thanks for coming on here and providing more information. I love your 1977 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser. Now if I could just talk my wife into letting me buy it.

eurokayf

eurokayf, thanks for coming on here and providing more information. I love your 1977 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser. Now if I could just talk my wife into letting me buy it.
James...... lol convincing the wife can be tough... you can always surprise her , haaaa.. no guarantees on the reaction tho.. lol.. thanks for the positive comment.. i appreciate it..

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
@eurokayf thank you so much for coming on the site and answering those questions.

Just for the record, I LOVE IT when people go outside of the box and make their vehicle custom. I used to work for a highly respected HotRod shop just for that reason. So I am NOT goofing on the rig, the owner or the idea of going custom.

As a matter of fact, we don't allow that on here, we're a no-flaming website, so we don't let stuff like that stay up online for long. Members who attack other members and their rigs will be banned from the site.

That being said, it's not my cup of tea, but that's mostly because I live in Texas (I have lived in Seattle, WA and in Orange County, CA where maybe I would have had a different point of view).

How it run? Ever thought about recording a short video and posting it up on YouTube? 10 minutes of your time start to finish and you can embed the video on this site and in this post very easily.

I didn't see any comments that we nasty, thanks to everyone for expressing your personal opinion in the respectful way that members on Toyota Truck Club have come to expect.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
this reminds me of the old "Will It Float" skit that they did on Letterman way back a long time ago. lol.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
I think it's awesome! I love to see people who truly think outside of the box and do something original. While the usefulness I question, I doubt anyone would buy it at that price and I wonder in terms of a disaster, how truly beneficial all this would be, however, very awesome. I would call this a great conversational piece, but as far as forking out that kind of cash for it, no way.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Хитрость 5. Если вы покупаете билет из Москвы в Киев в российской кассе (или на сайте РЖД), то отказаться от белья можно только в поездах РЖД, как купить дешевые билеты на сапсан а в поездах УЗ белье всегда будет включено в стоимость. Его стоимость от 200 до 300 гривен. Покупая билеты, цены на которые устанавливаются по динамической системе, надо помнить, что в фирменных поездах в стоимость билета всегда входит сухой паек. Но на большинство маршрутов в страны СНГ и Прибалтики система резервирования «включается» за 45 суток до даты отправления. Однако большинство выдают пенсионерам бесплатные проездные. Однако это касается только верхних мест в основном отсеке и в боковом. Однако областные власти могут устанавливать дополнительные льготы ветеранам труда на проезд в поездах дальнего следования. Студенты дневной формы обучения ВУЗов, колледжей и ПТУ и могут получить скидку на проезд в размере 50% от полной стоимости билета на проезд в общих, плацкартных вагонах, а также вагонах с местами для сидения скорых и пассажирских поездов дальнего следования всех категорий по России.

HI!
I m by college of dupage and looking to just please you. Let s find time we can set up I m good looking white guy. I have a pic to share if interested.

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

hook up site hamilton

A casual relationship on dating sites typically refers to a relationship that is based on physical intimacy and companionship without the commitment and expectations of a serious partnership. In this type of relationship, individuals usually enjoy each other's company without any long-term commitments or obligations. It's important to communicate openly and honestly with your potential partner about your expectations and boundaries to ensure that both parties are on the same page. Remember that every person may have different interpretations of what a casual relationship means to them, so clear communication is key to avoid misunderstandings.

vgergrehre875959+555

HI!
I m looking for a big white & black cock to jack off lick and suck till you cum hard in my mouth 210 745 7504

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!

asian hookup in van nuys

Some common rules for casual dating on Reddit may include being honest about intentions, communication being key, setting boundaries, respecting each other's time and feelings, and being open to discussing expectations. It's important to be respectful and considerate towards all parties involved to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone.

укпурмиаит54н7547537295549236326262

HI!
Local trans here wanting to meet good looking men with big cock. Picture, location, cock size on reply. If this ad is still active meaning i am still actively looking. If you want to have fun with passable ts hit me up. Real inquiries only. Must be reaady to pleasure my body.

hookup dating apps near buffalo

When engaging in casual dating, it is important for guys to be honest and upfront about their intentions to avoid misunderstandings. They should also respect their partner's boundaries and communicate openly about expectations. It is crucial to practice safe and consensual interactions, treat each other with respect, and not lead anyone on if they are not looking for a serious relationship. Ultimately, the key is to be respectful, transparent, and considerate of the other person's feelings throughout the casual dating experience.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

Related Content You Might Like: