• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Regional and State leaders needed

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
As we gear up this site, we're going to need some informal leaders for each metro area, state and region. Not everything breaks down into neat little borders, for example the Dallas/Fort Worth area has 6 times more people than live in the state of Idaho, contact us and we can work something out.

nastacoma

Hi ya'll again I've been busy doing other things Is there any body that live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area if anybody would like to have a Little or big GTG . We can help to get a region for the DFW area. if anybody wants to.

Scott

nastacoma

If ya'll more members get logo's on the back of the window . I well get a logo on the back of my window .I was look on here there is about 3 to 4 guys that lives in Texas here.

Scott

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I agree with the logo to get the name out about the site cause I got a customtaco.com logo on my back window and a tacomaworld.com logo I'm willing to take the tacomaworld one off if they ever get one made up for this site

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
i dont have enough room for them all like ttora customtaco tacomaworld toyotanation ibtohq im part of so many and my back glass is so small

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I would put them on my tailgate but I don't like sticking much on my paint but I would if I had noe other choice

nastacoma

I have not been on in along time Iv'e been busy on my new house . but here something Do you go to truck & car shows. where you live.

Scott

nastacoma

One more time is there any in here that live in the DFW area . If there is anybody that lives in the area how about a GTG.

Scott

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've found a tool that will help to automate this process. Once we get more interest I'll go ahead and buy the tool and implement it. I might even been able to help organize and fund some get togethers early on.

Related Content You Might Like: