• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Regional and State leaders needed

nastacoma

Hi How is everybody doing .Why I'm not on here as much I'm waiting if there is any DFW people on here so we can have a GTG. A Club like this 85 pages there should be some people that live in the DFW area.

Last edited:

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I'll volunteer to be the leader of the Norther hemisphere:) haha, really funny. But seriously, I got Southern California, please?:)

Billy

I need to know how many Texas or DFW people are in the area.

Scott
I think you might have better luck posting a perm. thread for what you are looking for in a header on the home page of this forum ... That way, everybody (members and guests) will see it right away when they sign on ... Just a thought.

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I feel guilty, I've tried to keep on this forum and be a productive member, I just don't go online as much as I used to. I've been burning through 5-10lbs of solid wire with my Mig welder, everyday! 10-12 hr days. It's nice to finally have work!!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I feel guilty, I've tried to keep on this forum and be a productive member, I just don't go online as much as I used to. I've been burning through 5-10lbs of solid wire with my Mig welder, everyday! 10-12 hr days. It's nice to finally have work!!
No worries! It's good to be working huh?

Related Content You Might Like: