• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Opening Day - MLB Baseball 2014 Season

James

100 Posts
Who is ready for the opening pitch? I love the Pittsburgh Pirates and can't wait until April. There is nothing better than spending a summer evening at the ball park. I also love watching my son play Little League.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm in surprise Arizona right now and catching a game tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

SharkRider

100 Posts
I am a Dodgers fan. I hope they win the World Series this year. Puig should have a big year. Hopefully the Dodgers pitching holds up this season.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We went to the Texas Rangers spring training. Got a lot of autographs from the minor league players and a few majors. Was about 30 seconds to late for Yu Darvish and Ivan Rodguirez.

James

100 Posts
I am excited about today's game between the Pirates and Cubs. I am wondering if there is going to be snow on the ground.

Samtucky

100 Posts
I am not a big baseball fan. However, I do casually follow the Red Sox. Hopefully they will win another World Series this year. I prefer NASCAR and the NFL.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like it's going to be an interesting mlb season.

How about Josh Hamilton coming back to start off strong? That's got to be a relief for Angels fans. Too bad Pujols turned out to be highly overpaid for what he's delivering.

LogitechTech

TTC Chicks
I'm a huge baseball fan, been going for as long as I remember. Seems like there's already some big changes between who's good and who's struggling, but it's a long season.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
It's been a pretty crazy season already this year, so many ups and downs, and I just can't get over just how many stupid injuries there have been. I mean, Josh Hamilton of the Angels DOVE into first base (when study after study shows that you're faster running it out) and tore a muscle in his thumb! Half of the Texas Rangers pitchers have been on the IR list as well and something like 1/3 of all MLB pitchers that are active have had the Tommy John surgery.

Brad

100 Posts
Not a big fan of the Baseball really. I'd prefer football any day, but I would probably watch it if it ended up on TV.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We're a good month into the regular season now, it's still too early to call anything, but looks like there will be some races. The Texas rangers can't get a break though, just keep having injured player after player ...

Brad

100 Posts
We're a good month into the regular season now, it's still too early to call anything, but looks like there will be some races. The Texas rangers can't get a break though, just keep having injured player after player ...
Who do you think will win?

Related Content You Might Like: