• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Need spring to get here

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
This has been the craziest winter weather I have ever seen in all my life! Mind you I am only 28, but regardless I can't believe the amount of snow that has fallen this year!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I remember back about 4 months ago a local weather guy in Texas said that all of the computer models he had seen were showing a colder than average winter. Then some Joker on the weather channel said the opposite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
It has been a crazy winter, it is raining this morning, possibly turning to snow later, but the snow forecast is not for much.
Where do you live? In Ohio there have been days like that, the weather forecast one day even described the possibility of thunder snow! Like a thunder storm during the snow storm.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
Now that these temperatures have hit record lows all winter that Joker on the weather channel was proven way wrong!

My husband and I used to do snow plowing and we moved away, down way south last summer and we had our snow plow set up to sell. We offered the entire set - up which we had $2000 into for only $500. My husband told family and friends, do yourself a favor and buy that snow plow its going to dump this year and no one listened. We sold it to someone off Craigslist who was more than thrilled for the deal and our friends and family are still shoveling and paying for plow services. Everyone plowing this year has surely gotton rich! We were getting paid up to $1000 a night for a 4-5 inches of snow fall and our contract wasn't the best payer either.

Mastergunz1371

100 Posts
Where do you live? In Ohio there have been days like that, the weather forecast one day even described the possibility of thunder snow! Like a thunder storm during the snow storm.
Live in Northern Virginia, it has been 4 years since we had this much snow.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
IMG-20140214-00095.jpg
We get winter every year,,without fail so you gotta embrace it. Got a foot of snow Thursday night so after plowing out the driveway in the morning the rest of the day was spent snowboarding. Asked what do you do in the summer "we play baseball that day"

Related Content You Might Like: