• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Electrical Helix ECU connector

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
I need the wiring harness body connector for the ECU (a 2 row 12 pin - 6 on top & bottom dark grey) for a 1999-2000 Toyota 2.4LTE diesel ECU. It is the connector that has the Battery power, Glow main rely, turbo lamp, A/c relay vehicle speed sensor, glow plug lamp, Power circuit/s, Glow plug power Ignition switch signal A/c switch and Tachometer outpet wiring to the ECU in the connector. Would anyone know where I can find an OEM connector that will plug into the ECU for these circuits? All the harnesses I have are different size and will not fit into the ECU (4Runner & American market Toyotas are to wide plastic connectors). Any help in finding or directing me to where I can find would be appreciated. Any Australian Helix techs on this site? Thanks ahead if you can advise.

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
After exhaustive search I found the wiring connectors I needed. For anyone looking for these the best way to find is search for "Toyota ECU's", non descriptive to year or model. I found the 2L-TE ECU connectors were the exact same ones used on the 1994 Toyota Corolla #81661-1A230 A/T with 4A-FE engine & auto transmission (pictures are worth a thousand words and websites). Maybe this will save someone the 20 plus hours and multiple sites in Japan & Australia searching for the needle in a haystack.

HI!
Why do all the women on here tell you there interested in meeting. Bit all it is a way to lure you to the website. I am looking for a real woman who is interested in going and have some fun in and out of the bed room

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

xxx adult dating in lawrence

On Reddit, users can find various subreddits dedicated to casual dating where they can connect with like-minded individuals. Some suggested subreddits for casual dating include r/r4r, r/dirtyr4r, and r/casualconversation. It's important to always be cautious and aware of who you are talking to online and to communicate openly about your intentions and boundaries. Take the time to read through subreddit rules and guidelines to ensure a positive experience.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

HI!
Come enjoy a visit with a juicy chill relaxed vibe that you WILL enjoy

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

duluth dating sites for one night stand

When it comes to casual dating etiquette, it's important to communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your intentions and expectations. Be respectful of their time and feelings, and be clear about what you're looking for in the relationship. Remember to treat each other with kindness, honesty, and consideration, even if the relationship isn't meant to be long-term. And most importantly, make sure to always prioritize consent and mutual respect in all interactions.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

Related Content You Might Like: