• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Electrical Helix ECU connector

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
I need the wiring harness body connector for the ECU (a 2 row 12 pin - 6 on top & bottom dark grey) for a 1999-2000 Toyota 2.4LTE diesel ECU. It is the connector that has the Battery power, Glow main rely, turbo lamp, A/c relay vehicle speed sensor, glow plug lamp, Power circuit/s, Glow plug power Ignition switch signal A/c switch and Tachometer outpet wiring to the ECU in the connector. Would anyone know where I can find an OEM connector that will plug into the ECU for these circuits? All the harnesses I have are different size and will not fit into the ECU (4Runner & American market Toyotas are to wide plastic connectors). Any help in finding or directing me to where I can find would be appreciated. Any Australian Helix techs on this site? Thanks ahead if you can advise.

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
After exhaustive search I found the wiring connectors I needed. For anyone looking for these the best way to find is search for "Toyota ECU's", non descriptive to year or model. I found the 2L-TE ECU connectors were the exact same ones used on the 1994 Toyota Corolla #81661-1A230 A/T with 4A-FE engine & auto transmission (pictures are worth a thousand words and websites). Maybe this will save someone the 20 plus hours and multiple sites in Japan & Australia searching for the needle in a haystack.

Related Content You Might Like: