• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What do you do for a living?

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
I work for the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. I'm planning to retire at 55 in 3 years 8 months. I do freelance writing and mush dogs on the side.
wow... that sounds like more fun than work. I'm sure there are trials and difficulties, but that sounds like the life i want to live...

Billy

I run a 18 wheeler 120 bbl tanker for the oil and natural gas drilling co's here in N. Central Arkansas.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I work for Discount Tire Company, as an Assistant Store Manager. My fiancee is an accountant.
Awesome, what store? Feel free to have a free plug and let us know what store you work for, the website and phone number and stuff like that too.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I've been a writer for over 15 years, but we also own a bail bonds company, so I help out with books, paperwork, you know all the boring crap the hubby doesn't want to do.

Throw supermom in there and that's about what I do for a living.

TacoTrucker

i'm a bartender at a couple of places in boulder and during the ski season i work at one of the ski resorts when they need me. gives me time to play outside during the day

GearHead

100 Posts
Well my name is Tim, and I live near Chico, CA. I work as a carpenter, river guide, and content writer for a few websites. Glad to be a part of this community!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I work for FedEx. Just your local delivery boy.
I've heard FedEx is a great company to work for.

redneckgirl

TTC Chicks
I didn't think they had traveling salesmen anymore. what do you sell?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I work as a writer and editor as my 'real job' and mother, mechanic, dishwasher, chef and maid in my spare time lol

Related Content You Might Like: