• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What do you do for a living?

tacofire

Hey guys,
Im a Firefighter in Palm Beach County, I have a 2007 Tacoma Double Cab, super white. Its stock for now except I added a 4pc. Billet grille.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Welcome to TTC first off glad to have you. Cool job you have. And post some pics up of your taco if you can would love to see it

LukeDuke

I own a lawn service in apopka fl.my 08 tacoma has developed a habit of jumpiness while sitting still. Almost if someone bumped me from the rear. Toyota says this is normal because of a two piece drive shaft. Is this true?

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I own a lawn service in apopka fl.my 08 tacoma has developed a habit of jumpiness while sitting still. Almost if someone bumped me from the rear. Toyota says this is normal because of a two piece drive shaft. Is this true?
I know the newer tundras had this issue as well, I don't have it on mine but from what I've read its just a characteristic of the truck.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
thats bull i have a 05 trd sport tacoma manual and mine dont do it but my girlfriend does it and she has a 06 tacoma auto its not in the two piece drive shaft its in the tranny just about all auto tranny 4x4 or 4x2 does this.

and newetundra2010 we will let you slide lol

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
hey, i work as an RN in Seattle. Just graduated 3 years ago and I love it! Anyone need a nurse, give me a call!

Big Dave I

Construction Management Inspector for an Electric utility company, I get paid to watch other people build stuff, after 30 years in the field I guess it's my turn to stand around

Related Content You Might Like: