• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What did you do to your Toyota today?

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
I did not do any thing to my Toyota. I can't remember the last time I did do any thing to my Toyota. The last time I did an oil change would be the last thing I did. I am regular with that. I don't have to work on my Toyota, It a Toyota !!!!!!!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Now that we're back into the spring months I'm going to be spending time looking at getting a good used Sequoia so I can tow my trailer around, haul the kids, etc. Might end up doing something in the next few weeks actually.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Updated stereo in truck. Has only had one speaker working, no USB, no Bluetooth. Got all that now and 4 speakers
Any one know what this thing in my fuse panel is? First time I been in fuse panel

Attachments

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Updated stereo in truck. Has only had one speaker working, no USB, no Bluetooth. Got all that now and 4 speakers
Any one know what this thing in my fuse panel is? First time I been in fuse panel
I've never seen that before, it looks period, not like it was added afterwards, but if it's just a sound relay, why not just stick it inline instead of making it a satellite?

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I know why the shops want $200 to install a stereo and why I had put off installing one. Its a bit tedious and I don't like twisting around on floor of cab

Related Content You Might Like: