• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What did you do to your Toyota today?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What did you do to your Toyota truck, suv, van, crossover or car today?

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
Cleaned bird doo off my 4Runner. LOL [emoji14]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, for some reason I have been seeing bird droppings all over lately myself too, and that's the wrong time of year to see a lot of birds.

Crazy8

It was cooler this morning so I vacuumed her out and did a bit of shopping since I didn't have to be in to work.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I removed belt from AC. No more hot weather forecast and my temp fix left the compressor engaged. After 6 hours hwy driving the AC would be packed with frost. I will tangle with it next year maybe. Think AC clutch needs replaced. Towed this boat 1200 miles and the 22re did a good job. Lots of 4th gear but still did the trip in the usual time frame
image.jpg

hippie13gcid

What Her? U call a 4Runner Her? Ok, maybe I can see that. Mine is pretty wussy. BUT I don't call it Her. Ya it's underpowered with the 3.0 six, kinda like a woman with a big mouth, Shutup and drive! I call mine a glorified station wagon. Also call it a Red Wagon 'cause it red inside and out. Still not bad enuf to call it her. U gotta have a really low opinion of a 4Runner to call it her. Ok maybe U have had experience with really ruff 4WD rigs like WW2 jeeps and Pwr wagons and Halftracks and 6X6's. Maybe U have experience like I've had with late 60's Toyota land cruisers with one ton rated axles front and rear and PTO winches. Don't sell a 4 Runner short. Pretty good rig for the price. Not at all bad and not worth a fool calling one a feminine name.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
What Her? U call a 4Runner Her? Ok, maybe I can see that. Mine is pretty wussy. BUT I don't call it Her. Ya it's underpowered with the 3.0 six, kinda like a woman with a big mouth, Shutup and drive! I call mine a glorified station wagon. Also call it a Red Wagon 'cause it red inside and out. Still not bad enuf to call it her. U gotta have a really low opinion of a 4Runner to call it her. Ok maybe U have had experience with really ruff 4WD rigs like WW2 jeeps and Pwr wagons and Halftracks and 6X6's. Maybe U have experience like I've had with late 60's Toyota land cruisers with one ton rated axles front and rear and PTO winches. Don't sell a 4 Runner short. Pretty good rig for the price. Not at all bad and not worth a fool calling one a feminine name.
Really?

RedDirtRollin

Got my 84 pickup 4x4 SR5 xtra cab started. After 2 years. I work a lot and it is a project. So taking my time and doing it all right. A complete reduilt engine. Lots of upgrades. Bored out .30 over, H.O cam, new head, Holley 350 carb swap, and an aluminum radiator to keep HER cool. Lol notice the enphosence on the fact I referred to my pick up as Her! Back to the pickup. Ha. Had to. About 6000 so far in the engine, tires and shocks.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Got my 84 pickup 4x4 SR5 xtra cab started. After 2 years. I work a lot and it is a project. So taking my time and doing it all right. A complete reduilt engine. Lots of upgrades. Bored out .30 over, H.O cam, new head, Holley 350 carb swap, and an aluminum radiator to keep HER cool. Lol notice the enphosence on the fact I referred to my pick up as Her! Back to the pickup. Ha. Had to. About 6000 so far in the engine, tires and shocks.
Be sure to make a Garage profile page for your truck and/or upload pics to the gallery.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Jumped the RR tracks near my house- TRD-PRO 4runner can get lots of air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got my newer set of summer tires and rims for $140 from a guy who did a jump and the frame of his '91 toyota 4x4 bent beyond repair upon landing. Guess he had seen a few too many commercials.

mike911gts

Hit 105mph, it was a total accident, i just passed 500 miles on the OD, was in a slight hurry, I sold my 2014 Porsche Cayenne GTS because it was to pretentious and i had to dodge every bump in the road. I"am 1000% satisfied with my Pro, its also 50grand less than the Cayenne, may not be as fast, but Pro feels really good at 100mph, i also have a 2015 Prius that i cant say a bad thing about! Love my Yoda"s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johan

Removed bird poo and gave HER a good wax job. Spent a few hours cleaning and detailing the inside. I went over and under checking all the fluids and tire pressures. Good to go ready to hit the mountians as soon as the snow is gone. I'm going trout fishing soon!

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Changed oil in my truck. Did not even switch to winter oil this year as I knew truck would be parked for the coldest part of winter.
My first time under truck in 3 months My back brace comes off in 3 more weeks,,had it on since 10/24/15,,,almost counting the days.

Attachments

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Changed oil in my truck. Did not even switch to winter oil this year as I knew truck would be parked for the coldest part of winter.
My first time under truck in 3 months My back brace comes off in 3 more weeks,,had it on since 10/24/15,,,almost counting the days.
Winter in Texas this year was as nonevent.

Related Content You Might Like: