• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota T100 Build Thread

Lon Ross

I have to say that is the nicest looking T100's I've seen. :)
Thanks! You Toyota guys are so nice. I know it is just a twenty nine hundred dollar old truck, and most here have real nice trucks that are worth many thousands of dollars, but it is nice to hear kind words from fellow truck owners, regardless of the cost difference. I think it is also a testament to how great your trucks are, that Toyota was building good trucks even back in the day.

Tilikum102602

I have a strange addiction. I collect and build T100s. My dd is a 93 with a 320k 3.4 4x4 4.77 gears. Love it to death. No rust at all. Camper top. My dad has one. My brother has one. I have serveral spare frames and cabs and engines. I know everything about these trucks and the 3.4s. I would say buy a 3.4 drive, bulid it while you drive that truck. Keep it factory internals. And later on install a supercharger. I did it, now my regular cab whips everyone in town! T100 power. Very cool truck man

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Tilikum I gotta agree with you on the 3.4, my 99 Tacoma has a lot of upgrades on the engine, only because it became a toy around the time I started earning more disposable income, but in factory form the 3.4 was pretty powerful for a 6.

Lon Ross

Well the year my truck was made the 4 cyl made the same HP as the six, and the 4 made more low end torque then the six, + the six had a timing belt instead of the chain the four had. And to this day I have never heard of the legionary indestructible Toyota six cyl. truck, LOL

Lon Ross

I could drop a LS 350 in it with a T10 connected to a 410 posi, but I bought it for the 4 cyl that last forever, gets good mileage almost never needs work. I had the best of the best muscle cars including these two
Ebay heli 025.jpg
, I just wanted a tuck.

Related Content You Might Like: