• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

This Is My Last Effort To Fix This. Please Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toyingwithyou

It's for sure NOT the fuses or the Flasher unit that is keeping my indicators, blinkers and hazards from working. Installed brand new flasher and brand new fuses.

One thing that the guy did to the truck right before I drove it away was he was messing with the 12 volt power supply black and red inputs next to the a.c./heat control. They are meant for the CB radio...anyways he pulled off that panel and replaced that fuse for the 12 volt power.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
So the best way to figure this out, is with a test light. is there power @ the flasher? Are there any cut wires under the dash? What year is this Toyota, and is it a truck, 4 runner,????

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
When you post, we need your truck info, what year, what kind of truck is it. The more info you give us, the better we will be able to help you.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
The test light will be your easiest way to find the problem. If you don't have one, most auto parts store's sell them for maybe $10.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Closed this thread to keep the focus on the main thread, which is linked to in the 2nd post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: