• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Bad Weather In The Deep South

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Got this covered by my insurance. I guess it really does come down to the first inspector and he just rushed through it too fast, so QBE sent an independent guy out who deemed the roof a total loss, plus the window sun shades, plus the fence and even gave me $$ for cutting down the tree on my own.

So, wonder if I can just go out now and get a $15k project truck to work on without the wife knowing, hahahahaha.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Glad you got your insurance straight. That's funny about the project truck. My wife told me yesterday, that I would trade her for a classic GM muscle car (1970-72 Chevelle, 65-72 GTO, 70-72 El Camino, 67-69 Camaro, ect.) . I didn't argue.

carton33

Hope everyone's doing alright and that nobdy's hurt! You guys stay safe, I'm really sorry for what happened to all of you... :(

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Need to get ahold of a fencing company now, I have a team that I'm engaged with to try to get the roof fixed, but I've got $$ for the fence ... plus there's a broken window that we just found and also the fence fell against my lawnmower and broke the gas tank off and they're supposed to offer me something for that as well.

Related Content You Might Like: