• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Yotato mataco

Jace

Howdy do? I drive a "99 extra cab 4WD 6 cylinder which I bought brand new in ...."99...duh!
Always I have loved this truck, it does everything I need it to do, plus it is easy to park and gets decent gas mileage, unlike many ego macho trucks I see everywhere.
It just recently turned over 139,000, and runs as good as ever, and uses NO oil. I've decided to make a lifetime project of keeping this truck until I'm dead because:

• I like it
  • I think all of the new trucks on the market are ugly.
  • I've got a bunch of money into sensible accessories and upgrades. Replacing all of them on a new truck would cost me a fortune.
  • New trucks cost alot of money.
  • It seems to want to last forever.
  • I need another project to add zing to my life.
So if any of you folks have suggestions about how to make a truck last a long, long time, I will welcome your suggestions, and if I can be of service to any of you, please let me know. I'm happy and proud to be one of you YOTATO nuts. (I'm from Idaho)
Yers Truly,
Jace

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hey way-to-go, I-da-ho!

First off ... welcome to the site. Your post was lost as TF did a site upgrade right when you posted this a few weeks ago. Would love to learn more about how you're able to keep your truck going down the road actually.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
HI Jace hows your car going on is it still in a good performance or you have already sell or swap it with other truck?

Related Content You Might Like: