• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Wtb 4runner - Good Truck Home

matt b

thanks for the heads up....but currently about to have my mech. guy look at a local subaru forester as my in between car .I've discovered my search for the right truck may take some time. I know I may need to buy a white belt to go with my mustard colored slacks and orthopedic velcro shoes( I see a lot of bluehairs driving foresters) I'm no spring chicken myself at 50,but I'm a menace to society with a fast car. 4 cyl-slow steady reliable , thats what I need now. I will find my dream ride someday ..... the search continues. are you allowed to say "subaru" here, I'll never do it again ,I promise!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I like Subarus they're good little AWD cars, huge in the mountain states.

matt b

just when I was willing to settle for a ride,I come across exactly what I was looking for! Some years ago, a guy like me flew to Cal. and drove my dream truck home (to my area no less).Many years later,as his 2nd car that sat in garage, it became expendable due to home upgrades.right place-right time....hopefully post pics soon

matt b

This is a perfect example of connecting to your local Toyota truck and car owners, sellers and buyers.. It's a 98 4 Runner Limited 4x4 w/3.4 V6 automatic[all elect. leather interior] good air n heat front and back. I think Casey's truck only has 150k miles or less. I realize Chelsea Al. is prob. too far for you to travel but He still has this truck as of this morning. He's a fireman working 24 on 24 off. His phone is 205-317-0160. stand up guy too.. he dropped the price to 3500 dollars yesterday
I think I found the golden goose of a deal 2 year's ago when I bought a 97 4Runner Limited 3.4, great air and heat 190k miles 2wd for exactly $1000.[My ex-wife still drives it today] I will say this vehicle had been confiscated by a very mad father who had caught his daughter in senior high school skipping school with 4 other girls. The sale of 4 Runner was to serve as a lesson to her. He ran the add on a local FB Toyota sales page and I was there to buy it in less than an hour.
I joined 4 local Toyota truck sales pages several years ago and see great buys every week, as long as hunting season is over with. In my area a Toyota truck brings a premium during hunting season.
dig your occupation ....own your life! quitters suck! respect

Related Content You Might Like: