• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

MY RIDE Work in progress - 1990 Toyota

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
very nice i see they c notched the frame and it does look like it has a 4 funner front clip the reason i say that is i had a 91 toyota pick up 4x4 and it didnt have the wider fenders

dwill3015

Super Moderator
That's what he was told so that the tires would tuck up inside the fenders when it sits on the ground and the lower front valance looks like a 4-Runner as well. He is going to get tub style wheel covers for the bed and some metal to cover the rear suspension. He tradeed his dirtbike for it so he is happy. I just helped him put a Weber carb kit on it a couple of weeks ago.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Good looking truck. Did you get it in Oregon or does your kid live/work in Oregon?

dwill3015

Super Moderator
He never keeps vehicles long and was actually his 3rd Toyota truck so he ended up selling it because he wanted a car instead. I tried to convince him to keep it as it would make a nice project.

Misprint

It's too bad he didn't keep the truck. I like Toyota trucks far better than a car. It would have been a great project to work on.

Billy

That is a sweet lookin' truck ... Both of my boys have bagged and slammed trucks ... They've been tryin' to talk me into doin' the same to my '85 but i use it as a 'everyday' driver now and would'nt be good on the bags ... Maybe 1 day tho ... :cool:

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
That is a sweet lookin' truck ... Both of my boys have bagged and slammed trucks ... They've been tryin' to talk me into doin' the same to my '85 but i use it as a 'everyday' driver now and would'nt be good on the bags ... Maybe 1 day tho ... :cool:
Oh come on go for it I got lifted 05 trd sport I use for a daily driver little hard on gas but I love it

elden

Still it work in progress condition, look better ...I want to see after completing..I am so excited.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I have a lot of friends that had trucks like that in high school and college. Great vehicles to get around in. Good luck!

Related Content You Might Like: