• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Winter Travel Plans

James

100 Posts
I am going to take a Caribbean Cruise in February. Anyone else have winter travel plans to get out of the snow.

lanebandit

I plan on working most of the winter. Will be crossing the state lines, but no time to really take a vacation right now.

So, are you planning any excursions on your cruise? Is this your first one?

James

100 Posts
I have been to Europe. I am planning some shore excursions. However, I usually don't pick them out until I get on the ship.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I have a working trip planned to South America and the Carribean for three weeks in February.
In March Im scheduled to go to Australia for two weeks for work.

James

100 Posts
What are you going to do in South America?

I did a mission trip in Brazil in 2000. I also went to Ecuador in 2012 and hiked the Amazon.

DIY2013

Congrats to all those planning on winter travel vacations. We don't have much planned at this time of the year.

Some day, we would like to travel across the United States and see some different things including the most popular state parks, different restaurants, and the like.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Im a Program manager for Digital lazor surgical theaters, also the lead instal tech/troubleshooter for one of the largest medical equipment manufacturers.
I make semi annual trips down south to do estimates on maintenance, repair, and new installs.
I also do estimates for maintenance and repair of hospital beds and stretchers.
Ill hit every major city in South America then major citys in the Carribean.
Australia will be the same thing.
Depending on requirements I might go back in the summer for certain job sites if they require calibration after maintenance since Im one of 9 certified calibration techs.

Related Content You Might Like: