• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

WIN $100 Amazon Gift Card - Guess The Number Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
GUESS THE NUMBER CONTEST ~ WIN $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD!
We're going to give away a $100 Amazon gift card to whomever correctly guesses the number that we have randomly generated. That's it, see the following rules below to play. First person who guesses correctly wins the prize! At some point we'll start giving out clues and we will edit the OP (original post) in this thread and the clues will be added at the bottom. GOOD LUCK!

CONTEST DETAILS AND RULES
  • One Number. The number is between 1 and 2500.
  • One Guess Per Day. Each member can only guess once per day for free.
  • Earn More Guesses. Members earn 1 extra guess for every 5 posts made in a day. These extra guesses must be used on the day they are earned.
  • Hints and Clues. Hints and clues will be given at various points during the guessing.
  • Clues Added Here. Clues will be inserted into the OP that you are currently reading.
  • The Prize! First person to guess the correct number wins the $100 Amazon Gift Card.
  • Other Rules. Members must be in good standing (not banned) to win the prize. Contest void where prohibited. Amazon gift card will be electronic gift card and will be emailed to winner from Amazon.
That's it. Start guessing.

HINTS AND CLUES
  1. The number is a whole number, there is no decimal point.
  2. Someone has guessed within 250 of the correct answer.
  3. NEXT HINT COMING MID-JANUARY 2015!!!

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Keep guessing people

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Keep the guesses coming in. Once we get to a total of 30 posts in the thread I will give the first clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: