• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Where Has Time Gone?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
For crying out loud, it's nearly October 2018! Seems like 2 years ago was the year 2000 ... time is just flying.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've finally gotten stable in employment too. Took a couple of years and a couple of joker companies that lied to me before I was hired. Started up with a newer agency where I can make an impact and not do entry-level tasks anymore.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Congrats on your job. As for me, well sometimes I want to make a change. I could leave and make more money, have a lot better benifits, but its hard to leave when the owner of the company is someone you went to highschool with. No we wernt big buds in school, but we did know each other. And we are small company with about 12 people working here. Yesterday the owner, BBQed dear sausage poboys for lunch. Yea I get stuck doing some jobs I am not fond of some times. But all in all Its a good job. There is a lot of virity thats for sure. Worked on a striped out crank shaft on a lawn mower this morning. Welded some monel earler, welded a stainless steel handle back on a stainless pot for a restrant, and have a timming gear to pull off of a 6 foot crank shaft and install on a new crank for a diesel. For this I will be using a 350 ton horizontal press. And then who knows what else will come in the door. Oh and we can do personal projects here as long as it is on our own time.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Times been flying by, my grandaughter started High School a few weeks ago, didnt even realize that was comming.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Just turned 71 last month. Been enjoying retirement for 11 years now--lovin' it! I have discovered that trying to keep up with 4 vehicles at my age is a bit too much for me--both time & money wise. The '87 SR5 will be goin' down the road soon, as I just like the '83 too much to sell it at the moment.

Related Content You Might Like: