• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What's broken on your truck?

supernovax3

100 Posts
So..we usually seem to brag about the great things we do with our trucks, and that's awesome, but I think we should take some time to talk about what's wrong with our trucks. Mine has quite a bit, lol, so it'd be nice to know that others have just as many issues.

Here's my list:
-scratches all over bumpers
-rear window no longer opens
-random rust spots on the doors and bed
-lid to console falls off sporadically
-cd player doesn't work, only radio
-leak in windshield wiper fluid resevoir

Darrin

That's a good list of problems you can have to your truck. Interesting to have your problem with the radio or CD player. :D Got that too but not that very often as I've replaced mine already with mp3. Some that I can add are suspension problems, you know lift kits can be very problematic at time too so there's. Then there's the problem with clutches too of course and the never ending quest for changing batteries.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Nothing, everything works like it should, she's just parked because I went with a newer more fuel efficient vehicle for my 60+ mile daily commute.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
So..we usually seem to brag about the great things we do with our trucks, and that's awesome, but I think we should take some time to talk about what's wrong with our trucks. Mine has quite a bit, lol, so it'd be nice to know that others have just as many issues.

Here's my list:
-scratches all over bumpers
-rear window no longer opens
-random rust spots on the doors and bed
-lid to console falls off sporadically
-cd player doesn't work, only radio
-leak in windshield wiper fluid resevoir

I just wonder if you already fix anyone of those, have you?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Finally have something to repair on my Tacoma, tore the right side cv boot this weekend.
I knew it was coming, Ive had stock boots with lengthened cv shafts on 5" of lift for 8 yrs and 60k miles way over due for a bad boot.
Next week end I plan on instslling a set of hybrid cv shafts with high angle cv's and boots and lengthened shafts. I got a good deal on a set with lifetime warranty.

Related Content You Might Like: