• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What you love about your Toyota T100 pick-up truck?

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
What you love about your Toyota T100 pick-up truck? What sold you on purchasing a Toyota truck? Was it the brand name alone? Good gas mileage?

jtanner

I don't have a T100, but my dad used to have one (he gave it to my uncle), a '97 model. My dad loves Toyota vehicles, so that's definitely one of the reasons why he bought a T100. But I'm sure the brand is not the only reason. Performance-wise, it's really good. It's very reliable. My uncle still uses it until now.

john505

I bought the 1997- T-100 SR5 4X4 extra cab- because i liked the full size truck look, with the 3.4 V6 engine that has alot of power, but dose not burn alot of gas. The truck runs and performs well in all conditions. The only down side of this, it dosen't come with many options. For a full size truck it should have limited slip rear axle in it, but it dosen't and you get to much wheel spin in the snow
The interior is kind of plane. I think toyota could have done much better on options for the price tag of this truck. I did some engine work do to its age. Overall we have 144,000 mile on it and runs great, burns clean without no smoke or oil burn. Im happy with it.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Sad to say that my Uncle T100 already sold 2 months ago.. its performance is very reliable and have a strong built chassis.

Related Content You Might Like: