• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What Would You Pay For This 4runner?

Crazy8

A few minor dents, I think it has 80,000 something miles. I can't recall the exact year. Me and my brother are thinking of going in half on it to use for off roading and camping.

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
There's a lot of factors that go into the price of a 4Runner- what has it been used for? A lot of off-roading? There's probably a bit more wear on it then. The year can make a difference- but doesn't typically. Your area in the US can have affect price, though. (A 4Runner probably isn't going to sell high in a more urban area, where as it'll do great in a more rural area). I'm in Alaska, so typically our vehicle prices are a little higher. Toyotas don't tend to drop in price very fast. I'd say with general use, this would probably be worth around $23,000 to $32,000? 4Runners hold their value really well. So it really depends on how much of a demand there are for this kind of vehicle in your area, and the wear on the vehicle.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
  1. That's a 2014 or 2015, going by the grille. 80,000 miles is totally crazy for a 1-2 year-old vehicle. Should be a tenth of that, like 8,000 miles. I'm going to say someone drove the snot out of it. If the mileage truly is 80,000, then maybe in the mid-20s. If closer to 8,000, then buy a new one & have a full warranty. Buying a 1-2 year-old 4Runner will cost within a couple thousand of a new one, and if you want it for 4-wheeling, be sure to buy a Trail Edition with KDSS.

Related Content You Might Like: