• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What really draws you to a truck?

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Just out of curiosity - I'd like to know: what is the first thing you look at in a Toyota truck that you want to buy? Color? Options? Extras? Miles?

Sounds weird, but I have to have one that just looks cool... lol. Miles are a big deal to me too when buying a new car of any type, but it has to look cool. I can't do the rice burner or the "mom car".

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
First off you have to have the right configuration - then it's got to be the color and then the final trim package level stuff. But once I get to a point where I have what I want, then color is what matters the most.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that has to have a certain color of car. I'm weird, I won't drive a red anything. Maroon is ok, pink is ok.. lol... but no red. It clashes with my hair... ha ha.

TacoTrucker

i gotta have 4wd. other than that, i look at the features that the truck has. i don't care much about the color i just want all of the good stuff in it

antonino

100 Posts
I think you are already looking for a Tacoma. That would be perfect for you. No need to think it over.

Related Content You Might Like: