• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What MPG do you get in your Toyota Truck?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm interested to see what everyone gets for gas mileage in their Truck or other Toyota vehicle.

Post the type of Toy you drive, followed by your MPG.

2008 Toyota Tacoma - 21 MPG total driving.

BillyGoat1960

Just did a three hour ride Saturday then another three hours home today. Averaged 25.5MPG (Canadian gallons). Equals I think 20.4 US MPG. 2009 Tacoma with 7000 kms.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just did a three hour ride Saturday then another three hours home today. Averaged 25.5MPG (Canadian gallons). Equals I think 20.4 US MPG. 2009 Tacoma with 7000 kms.
That's pretty good. What type of terrain did you cover when you did that?

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Living in the northwest is harder to calculate becuase of all of the hills around here. I guess i'm somewhere combined around 16 mpg maybe more, maybe less.

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
2011 tundra 5.7L- combined average about 15mpg, in my 07 I got 20mpg once, all highway on about a 4hr trip.

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I've got a 2003 Tundra 4.7L 305/65-17's 4.88 gears Long Travel suspension, no bed, tube bumper, etc. get solid 17 on freeway when taking it easy goin 70-75.

right now, I am only getting about 12mpg in my 95 4Runner!!!! NFG!!! But I'm gonna do a tune up and a cold air intake to try to get it up there a little bit

twinomad

almost constant 19mpg, but its pretty loaded up with hunting gear about 250 lbs and the white mountains do take its toll a bit some times, from Yuma to Tucson which is open desert I got 21.7 one time, But from Tucson, AZ to Brownsville, TX I got 17.9
v6, with 6 on the floor
2010, Access with topper
265/70 R16 all terrian at 35 lbs pressure, hard as rocks for the interstate go down to 28 lbs or so when off road

I would like to find a pop up camper that fits the short bed for my next trip down to Mexico, don't know why but I get very bad mileage with Mexico gas around 13

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
almost constant 19mpg, but its pretty loaded up with hunting gear about 250 lbs and the white mountains do take its toll a bit some times, from Yuma to Tucson which is open desert I got 21.7 one time, But from Tucson, AZ to Brownsville, TX I got 17.9
v6, with 6 on the floor
2010, Access with topper
265/70 R16 all terrian at 35 lbs pressure, hard as rocks for the interstate go down to 28 lbs or so when off road

I would like to find a pop up camper that fits the short bed for my next trip down to Mexico, don't know why but I get very bad mileage with Mexico gas around 13
Shoot that's a smooth ride compared to mine I got a 05 with 10 ply 35's with a 6 inch lift now that's rough ridding lol now heads up on the f speed manual which I assume you have by you saying 6 in the floor I got a 6 speed and had to replace the input shaft bearing and in return the next fix was a brand new trans and have been through 7 throw out bearings so take it easy on it you don't have enough miles on it yet to show up as stated in another thread you started

Stuart

I have a Toyota Hilux from 2006. Average is around 14-15. If I try to be as economical as possible it's around 17-18.

Related Content You Might Like: