• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What is the hidden price on the 2014 Toyota Tundra?

James

100 Posts
Does anyone have experience with the Toyota Tundra? What deals are dealers offering? What is your local dealers hidden price?

Huck Norris

Dealers in our area are starting around $25000 for the 2014 model. This is a pretty basic price and does not include any extra options.

James

100 Posts
But, can you get them under $25,000. That is the sticker price, but I am wondering what the hidden price is. Usually the sticker price is higher than what dealers will sell them for if you bargain.

Samtucky

100 Posts
I have heard people finding the Tundra for $23,000. However you have to do a lot of looking and drive a hard bargain.

James

100 Posts
I would like a 2014 Toyota Tundra with all the trimmings. How much will that cost me?

xpablo

There are lots of sites with information on Dealer Invoice price for these trucks.

Truecar / Edmunds / Yahoo Autos. just to name a few, beware though some of these sites want your name and email and possible phone #, and that info will be passed onto your nearest Toyota Dealership, who will contact you knowing that you're looking for a Truck. This is regardless of what vehicle your looking for, if it were a Ford, the info is passed onto a Ford dealer etc.. That pays the site for leads.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
As anyone found a great price on the 2014 Tundra? I wonder how hard it is to bargain on a 2014 Tundra? I would love to have one, but only at the right price.

xpablo

It all depends on your area I guess, how popular are Toyota's? how popular are trucks and 4x4's? How many people drive Tundra's in your area. The price is based on Supply and Demand. how many trucks dealer has or sells vs demand. In my area the demand was high for previuos years too soon to tell for this year, But I've seen 1 Crew Max, 1 TRD DC, 1 Platinum CM & 1 Limited DC have sold stickers on them at various Toyota dealer lots here, there are 14 Toyota Dealerships within a 160 miles radius from me, you would think the competition is fierce but these bastards don't move much on prices.

Counterpart

Your best bet is to try and strike a deal the last couple days of the month. All are trying to meet quotas and are willing to wheel and deal a bit more.
FYI. By the way, this is insider info that you don't know the origin of. ;)

Related Content You Might Like: