• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What is the best brand of camper shell for a Tundra

GearHead

100 Posts
I'm looking for a camper shell for my 2008 Tundra. Was just wondering if anyone else on here has one and if so do they like it? Any brand recommendations? Where should I go to look for one? Thanks!

toyotasrule

100 Posts
IDK. I guess you could just search some of the online stores. I'm assuming there are some good recommendations even on this forum?

tarheel

I have always been fairly partial to Leer. They look pretty good and tend to be a pretty good value compared to others.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I have owned Leer tops before, but it's been a decade or more. It's my experience that so many of these tops/toppers/camper shells/canopys are made by really good regional companies, it's funny how they have different names across different parts of the country.

GregH

I agree that Leer is a solid make. However, there are many others but I just don't know offhand. I search for everything I want to find on Google. LOL

altavas

$300? A bit pricey. I will never have my Tundra some shells. A pick up was designed to have an open back. Why bother putting a shell on it? why not buy a highlander instead?

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I'm looking for a camper shell for my 2008 Tundra. Was just wondering if anyone else on here has one and if so do they like it? Any brand recommendations? Where should I go to look for one? Thanks!

Hi, any updates, Did you go for the camp shell?

Related Content You Might Like: