• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What have you hauled in the back of your Toyota FJ Cruiser?

James

100 Posts
Any stories that you would like to tell. Anyone haul a bedroom set in the back of their Cruiser?

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Well at least there is plenty of room to stuff my kids in the back. However on a more serious note, we put two bikes back there when we go camping.

James

100 Posts
My dad hauled all of our beach stuff in a 2005 Toyota FJ Cruiser when we went to Myrtle Beach.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What are the overall dimensions back there? I'm looking at the photos that everyone's posted, and of course there's the 2nd row seats up version of cargo space, but also the second row seats down version of cargo space. How much total volume are we talking about, how much headroom is in there, it looks like there's a lot more headroom once you actually get on the inside, then when you're actually on the outside looking at it. Its like the design is misleading and, making you think that is a smaller vehicle because it's so much more like a Jeep Wrangler but all of the photos that I'm scene and actually having been around them up close now looking at them really a lot more room on the inside of them then you would think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

James

100 Posts
The FJ Cruiser has 27.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats. When the seats are folded you get 66.8 cubic feet. That was according to the US News article on the 2014 FJ Cruiser.

gatorJ

A friend of mine hauled a small sofa in the back of his Toyota FJ Cruiser. However, we could barely get it out when he got home. I don't recommend hauling something that big in your FJ Cruiser.

Related Content You Might Like: