• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

what have you done to your yota this week

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I just bought a light weight fly wheel and a stage 2 clutch from urdusa.com and 2 weeks ago I bought the releas fork and throw out bearing

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Lol, this week? How about a solid wash and wax after all of the rain that we got in DFW!

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I broke 2 motormounts, taco'd a rim, and blew the fuse that protects the 02 sensors and map. All in a couple hours of mobbing. :( Gotta fix it before next weekend!

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
That doesn't sound fun!!

Nothing much done to mine this week, last week I installed a CravenSpeed stubby antenna and removed the little cheap metal baffles from the horn.

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
Lol! It's not fun now, but it sure was when I was out there. There's a huge meet out there this coming weekend so it's a scramble.

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
so hopefully I'll be changing my motor mounts tomorrow. I also need to air up the tires, and trace down the ground in the efi2 10amp fuse:( I'll post up tomorrow if I get a chance.

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
so here's what I did tonight:

So I've removed all of the rebound in my coilovers, and most of it in my bypasses. I had to use triple limit straps since I kept breaking singles. Now the limit straps don't break but can you believe how my arm is peeling apart like a can of cat food? Both sides are like this after this weekend. This is the driver side, it's a little worse than the passenger side. This is the second time the 1/8" plate on these arms has broken, last time it was from impact, this time it's pulling apart from rebound.

This has gotten ridiculous! I'm going to fix this problem once and for all. I'll post a build link here likely tomorrow after I build a jig, and then new arms:) Can we say dirtydeedsindustries.com Long Travel Suspension?

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
So here's the difference between stock and 3.5" over. No change in pivot points except that the lower bj is pushed out 3.5". I'll start a build thread tomorrow, signing off for the night.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
bought royal purple oil and a k&n oil filter and going to rotate tires when this snow we are getting ready to have goes away

millionaireman

I had my pick up power washed and waxed. I also replaced the rear mud guards because my old mud guards were literally ripped when I drove to our farm which is about 50 km away and on a rough and muddy road.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
More storms coming through. I put my Toyota into the garage, get her all cleaned up and vacuumed out. Too bad just getting dirty again, that's ok.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
That's our problem - storms. Here they seem to be horrible this year, good thing we have an RV garage that we don't use so we can shove a lot in there. I had one massive hail storm beat up my first Toyota pickup, and I was upset. Looked like someone had fired a baseball machine at it from every angle possible. No broken glass - I don't know how - but the damage was bad. Cost a LOT to get it fixed.

TacoTrucker

complete detail after the 4th of july weekend camping trip i think we got mud where i didn't know mud could be in my poor baby

SurferBoy

Someone whacked my truck over the last few days (not sure when) with a white car door. Now I've got to find a place to fix it. There is a pretty good dent and a large, deep white scratch right behind the front passenger wheel well in front of the passenger door. I was really hot to find that when I was washing it this morning.

SurferBoy

Managed to find a shop that could do a cheap touch up paint fix on that dent. So that's what I've done this week so far. It looks much better.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
just installed a stage 2 racing clutch lite weight flywheel and the repair kit for the throw out bearing from urdusa.com so far so good

Related Content You Might Like: