• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What does Safety Connect include when purchasing a 4Runner?

BeachBumGal

TTC Chicks
What is the Safety Connect option all about. It was listed on many of the 4Runner vehicles I have been looking at. Are any of you familiar with this? Thank you.

SUVFan

I don't know much about the Safe Connect option, but I do know that it includes road side assistance. It also includes the option to be able to locate the vehicle if it has been stolen. Some of the cars come with a complimentary time period of use. To me, it is much like the On Star program in some ways.

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
I was just about to post about this...

During my car shopping, I did take a cute little Buick Encore out for a test drive. The On Star system was a nice feature, and I was surprised that more manufacturers haven't made such a service available.

Yes, the Toyota Safety Connect is similar, but it is only available on the 4Runner Limited. Maybe it's still in the pilot/testing stages... who knows... I can't imagine it'd be that difficult for Toyota to roll this optional feature out on more models (and why focus on just one specific trim level?). I, for one, would have purchased it, if it was available.

Related Content You Might Like: