• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What does it feel like owning, driving or being seen in a Tacoma versus another truck?

You might have seen my old post about "Why did you choose a Tacoma over another truck?” from last week. Thx to those who helped me out.

If not, I’m not a truck guy and was in a tight spot at work (work for an ad agency for Toyota and a newbie). I was assigned the task of explaining all the reasons why Tacoma owners picked a Tacoma over other choices — especially in “truck country” places like Texas, OK, Louisiana. As a New Yorker, didn't want to mess it up.

This forum was great. Wise and generous. I looked good. Thx again all.

People in meeting did ask me something I couldn't answer tho.

What does it feel like owning/driving/being seen in a Tacoma versus another truck? When you have what Tacoma gives you, what emotions do you feel with Tacoma that is different? They're getting the rational side but want the emotional side too.

Harder question I think. Think you might be able to put the feeling into words? I'm prob open to some smart ass comments too. He he.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
It makes you feel like you made a wise choice. You hear your coworkers talk about having to have there ( other brand trucks) serviced much more than your Toyota for issues, and you just know you made a wise choice. Toyotas are well respected in the truck community, so no one will disrespect you for driving one. Everyone knows how well built they are, so you do get a sense of pride in owning a grate truck.

driving any toyota truck just shows that ur smarter then the average person america just cant build a truck like toyota least ive never found one my 1984 has over 650,000 on it still going i would drive it to florida tomorrow im in vermont

Related Content You Might Like: