• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What Did You Pay For Gas This Week?

kaveg

This morning I paid $3.29 per gallon but got a 3 cents of per gallon with my store card. So I was able to get it down to $3.26 per gallon. I was hopeful when gas here went down to $2.92 per gallon last week, but alas that was a temporary thing.

GearHead

100 Posts
This morning I paid $3.29 per gallon but got a 3 cents of per gallon with my store card. So I was able to get it down to $3.26 per gallon. I was hopeful when gas here went down to $2.92 per gallon last week, but alas that was a temporary thing.
Still $3.83 here, and that's cheap compared to what it has been a few times over the past year.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Welcome to the forum kaveg!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
In North Texas we had dropped all the way to $2.9999 a couple of months ago ... now it's back up to like $3.30, which is a 10% gain in case you were counting.

kaveg

I'm in North Texas, too, Plano to be exact and this week the gas station closest to me is at $3.22 per gallon and with my 3 cents off per gallon store discount card, that would be $3.19 of course I every week I hold my breath hoping it continues to go down instead of jumping up again as it usually does on the day I need to fill up. ;)

GearHead

100 Posts
Haha. I find myself trying to speculate on which day will be best to head for the pumps, and I tend to fill up every time I see it drop a bit whether I need it or not :).

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We are dropping again! That's wonderful news, I think it was $3.19 when I filled up last time. Ed Wallace on the radio said he wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't hit $4.75 by the end of next summer again.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
wow, I guess it's a lot cheaper in other parts of the country. I'm not sure but I think we are pushing upwards to $4 per gallon again. :-( I don't even pay attention anymore, I just bendover and pay for it at the pump.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
We have been up and down like an e-ticket ride. Seriously, I think there has been a $.50 per gallon swing in the last 8 weeks.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm getting a little tired of the huge swings that we've been seeing in gas prices again.

In DFW we got down to about $2.90 recently, but things are going back up. All of those speculators must be working hard to manipulate the market again.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Gas prices seem to have come down quite a bit over the last few months. I seem to remember that we were about to hit $4/gallon pretty soon ... now I'm thinking that we might hit $2.75/gallon pretty soon. :) Not a bad turn of events.

supernovax3

100 Posts
It's about $3.15 here right now, so I'm spending about $66 for a fillup, which lasts me a little less than a week usually. I suppose that'd make it $75 a week. That is a lot of money but it seems like nothing compared to what I was paying when gas was $4+ a gallon!

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
It's about $3.15 here right now, so I'm spending about $66 for a fillup, which lasts me a little less than a week usually. I suppose that'd make it $75 a week. That is a lot of money but it seems like nothing compared to what I was paying when gas was $4+ a gallon!

$3.15 is much cheaper right now in our place it cause $3.95.. I think gas price will depends on world market price per barrel..

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I think this problem is in all over the world. I know that this is only in this country.

yes this will cause by gas price on world market price per barrel, an addon on extra charges like shipping and transportation that is why cost may vary in different countries..

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
In our area, gas prices are hovering around $3 per gallon. It was much higher for some time, but glad to see it going down some.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We had dropped below $2.80 for like a day. Note its like $3.05

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

SUVFan

Our prices keep fluctuating anywhere from $3 to $3.50 for now. In the past, it was nearly $4 per gallon which is really ridiculous.

James

100 Posts
I was in Charlotte last week and regular was only $3.05. When I returned to Pennsylvania, regular was $3.45.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Not sure why we have so many duplicate threads ... tine to merge them.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Right around $1.99 still.

Amazing that diesel prices have fallen though.

Related Content You Might Like: