• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What Did You Pay For Gas This Week?

MD_Weems

100 Posts
We just dropped back down from $3.57 a gallon to $3.30... it's nice, but I'm sure it won't last.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Actually, i was just on the eastside (Kirkland, WA) and paid $3.72 so I know they are going down here.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
It was close to that here on Memorial Day - hope some of these lower prices migrate your way!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
$3.33 in town today, that's good to see a drop around the 4th of july.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I was actually surprised that over the 4th the prices didn't jump like they normally do. It was around $3.35-3.39 all over here. Of course, we didn't really go anywhere... lol

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
That's what it is about here - give or take. I think I paid like $3.65 or $3.67

GearHead

100 Posts
HAH! This thread was started BEFORE the huge gas hike of August/September!
I don't think any of the fuel hikes from when this thread was started are comparable to what we experienced in the summer of 2008. The timing on that one was horrible because it happened at the same time as the housing market crash.

Prices here in CA are close to $4 a gallon as of now, starting to get expensive again...

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
It started to drop again!!! I think my last fill-up was about $3.25 per gallon or so.

Hard to believe that seems cheap, but it does.

GearHead

100 Posts
It started to drop again!!! I think my last fill-up was about $3.25 per gallon or so.

Hard to believe that seems cheap, but it does.
Really? Last time I saw it here it was $4.15 per gallon. Didn't look today though, but believe that was what it was yesterday.

Related Content You Might Like: