• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What Bugs You About Your Toyota?

gene

The little things, the things you are too lazy to fix, and forget about until you are traveling somewhere and can't.

My pet peeve?

The location of the left footrest, even though I'm 6'1", it's too high.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The little things, the things you are too lazy to fix, and forget about until you are traveling somewhere and can't.

My pet peeve?

The location of the left footrest, even though I'm 6'1", it's too high.
I've never been a fan of the dead pedal. Same issue.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Toyota seats, they have the most uncomfortable seats in all the vehicles they mfgr. I have a set of aluminium racing seats with no padding on them in one of my toys, and its more comfortable than Toyta's best seats.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I have a fuel line leaking. Manual says disconnect fuel lines before lowering tank. Ya right, can’t see them at all. Lifting box to access pinhole in steel line
2EEBA3CA-3E6A-44D5-9299-2633612FCAD6.jpeg

The fuel hanger line has a pinhole. I will put JB Weld on the line and wrap with rubber and hose clamp. New hanger is ordered but won't be here till Dec 5. I already had a new gas tank ordered as I was expecting tank to be junk. Tank is actually in very good condition. According to my fuel gauge that pinhole got me down to about 12 mpg this week:)

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: