• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What brand of cap and wires do you use? Toyota OEM or aftermarket?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
On all my vehicles I normally use OEM.
Why? Look at the facts normally before you have to change them the vehicles got at least 70-80k on it, isnt that kind of mileage a good enough recomendation to use the same brand again? I dont know of many aftermarket thet can advertise that kind of longevity, at least not truthfully.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
On all of the different cars that I've owned, I've only had 1 that we ever bought the plugs and wires from the factory from and that is our '91 Nissan 300ZX (my toy). Only because we tried out two different sets of the plugs and wires from auto part stores and they were crap. The ones from Nissan worked awesome and ended up costing us less in the long run.

antonino

100 Posts
Toyota OEM. Why? It was made by Toyota, specifically for Toyota. So for sure, they perfectly fit each other like lovers in Paris.

altavas

Problem with Toyota OEM is not that easily available anywhere. It is only available from the dealers. So once, I have to change something, definitely, the replacement is an aftermarket.

gladden

If I have the extra cash.. then I would go for a bit pricier aftermarkets.. I'm brand conscious, and I always go for those who have proven their worth!

Related Content You Might Like: