• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Well, crud! Sorry I haven't been on a lot lately...fires.

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
So, Dad and I have been evacuated 3 times in the last week...sigh. Luckily, so far, the Rocky Fire has only skirted around us. Please Pray for Lake County, California, and the many fire fighters trying to keep us safe. I'm on standby to maybe drive a school bus to effected evac zones and grab anyone who needs a ride, so I won't be online for a few days, if not more... but, God is my strength, and my shield... I'll check back when I can.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
So, Dad and I have been evacuated 3 times in the last week...sigh. Luckily, so far, the Rocky Fire has only skirted around us. Please Pray for Lake County, California, and the many fire fighters trying to keep us safe. I'm on standby to maybe drive a school bus to effected evac zones and grab anyone who needs a ride, so I won't be online for a few days, if not more... but, God is my strength, and my shield... I'll check back when I can.
Wow, it's really dry there huh? Be safe, you can always replace possessions.

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
Holy moly!

Be safe! Doing a rain dance.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Good luck Smileyone.
I have a few relatives in Ca. going through the same issues.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
It's pretty rough out there, we were in the same situation in Texas just one year ago and these great rains came this winter and spring and are rivers and lakes are now full to capacity, or even over capacity. So we can really empathize with you with those fires. Let us know how you're doing!

Related Content You Might Like: