• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Weekend plans? Projects? Vacations or Events?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've got quite a few things to do around the house this weekend. Have to get my gate fixed, need to do some patchwork on a couple of walls too. Just small stuff. What's everone else got going?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Prepping my rig for a 4 day camping/boating trip next weekend at Possum Kingdom lake.

suncomb1

I went to York, PA to the NSRA Street Rod Nationals East. I took the "Toy" instead of my 32 Ford 3W Coupe and many people there were in awe of it because you don't see too many 1st generation Toyota trucks modified like a Street Rod and in the condition mine is in. I was a little nervous at first because most street rodders do not like "Jap Vehicles" but that feeling soon went away after so many people looked over my truck and gave me a thumbs up. I was the only foreign vehicle there but all of the street rodders there made me feel welcomed. I had a great weekend!!!

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
My kids and wife wants to visit grandma this coming Sunday, on Saturday we will have to start the reconstruction of our garage into wider and bigger one

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Need to finish up some fence work, but I've been thinking about taking bids on getting a new workshop built out on the properly. I would expect that I could find a contractor that could come out and start work and get it done in a couple of weeks total time.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm 50% done with my summer projects. Guess I should roll them into my fall projects.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
My summer projects ran into fall too.
Im halfway through remodeling a bathroom, unfortunately its the master bath and some of the changes I planned require much more work than I anticipated.
Didnt expect plumbing, wiring, and new insulation, at least not as indepth as its become.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
How did it get to be mid-fall already? Christmas is just 6 weeks away for crying out loud!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Starting to go up into the attic to see what we have for the holidays. Going to do it up with lights and everything this year!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I think since Im not ready for the holidays yet Im just gonna make up an excuse and boycott them this year.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I had a massive list of things to do today. Ended up taking the kids to lowes home improvement store for their free project time.

I got a lot of weather stripping for my drafty exterior doors. I got onepiece to test ... is a good fit so I'll replace the rest next week.

Plus I got a lot of kitchen organization stuff. Got the closetmaid door hanging pantry shelf system ... Should have done this five years ago!

I've got some pullout drawers for my cupboards that I'll put in right now.

Before and After in my tiny little pantry.
20131214_133350.jpg
20131214_193655.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Not sure if this pic will be sideways or not.

Edit: Nope is fine. I got a pair of these rev-a-shelf units at Lowes. I'm really impressed at the finished product. Makes the place look classier now.

20131214_231703.jpg

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I like those drawer slideouts, I should do something like that, my cabinettes are messy.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Just a note. I have more stuff than will fit in here. For example I have an oversized frying pan than won't fit and the Chili cookers 8 qt pots don't have a chance. But the other side will essentially be two flat wire baskets, so hopefully we'll be able to get everything in there.

20131214_231642.jpg
20131214_231648.jpg
20131214_231655.jpg

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
That would be a good excuse to get rid of some pots and pans we never use or some that have really out lived themselves.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah. One of my Chili pots has a copper bottom that is coming off anyhow. Might be time to scrap it.

Related Content You Might Like: