• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Weekend Plans 2020

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What's everyone doing this weekend? Just chilling or plans? We're 95% done with our house repairs so I might try to tackle that. We'll see. I'm exhausted from the first month of the year being over already. lol

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Will be doing some early "Spring" cleanup outside. Temps will be in 50's today and keep warming up to 70's by Monday. :)

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Tomorrow is major garage cleanout day. Have the whole day planned out and will end up running the air scrubber for an hour or so to clean the air.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
In fact, I'm going to get one of these. It's 3 yards and they have a contract with a local refuse company who will come pick it up for $140. It's simple, easy and I can get my garage cleaned out without having to have a big metal dumpster in my driveway.

Bagster® Dumpster in a Bag® in Green. View a larger version of this product image.
Bagster® Dumpster in a Bag® in Green. View a larger version of this product image.
Bagster® Dumpster in a Bag® in Green

wid=690&hei=690" target="_blank">

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Honestly, two of those bags and I should be fully cleaned up. Some of the stuff is like an old gas grill or rusty old bicycles, so I'll be able to just put those on the curb and they'll be gone in an hour or less.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
I need to do spring pruning and yard clean-up, but I'm just not feelin' it. I'm hopefully going to find a local guy to do it.

Related Content You Might Like: