• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Website issues with server technology

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sorry about the site being down ... we installed a technology for the whole server and I guess it had limited numbers of domains that it could run, so this one shut down! I'm very upset at the web host for letting this happen, but not much I can do. Not sure how long the site was down either. NOTHING was wrong with the site, it just had a limited number of domains that could run on it, so when you got to "T" for toyotatruckclub.com, the site was prevented from loading. GRRRRRRRR

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Again, SOOOO sorry this happened. Looks like it's been about a week with the site locked up like that. My system had cached a copy so it was loading for me but no one else. ;-(

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm toying with the idea of folding this forum, and others, into my new site so you can drill down to whatever you want and ignore all of the rest of the stuff if you don't want access to it. It's not live there, I'm looking at how the database would work.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I noticed the site was down but I did not know how to contact. Glad you got it squared away.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Yeah, it's been down if not all of this past week. Like Joe, I had no way to contact you Steve.

Related Content You Might Like: